What’s up everybody? If you’re looking for some advantages on Thrivefantasy tonight, you’ve come to the right place. This article will break down every prop, for 15 to 20 players, by four different categories: Top Picks, Value Picks, Risky Picks, and the infamous ‘Stay Away From Bin’. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the BRKDWN!
New to Thrive? Don’t miss the opportunity to #PropUp with Thrive Fantasy. A BRAND NEW product rethinking DFS & Player Props. Sign up TODAY with our link and they’ll match a $10 deposit dollar-for-dollar. Promo Code: BRKDWN
-NBA ThriveFantasy Picks-
D’Angelo Russell: [Prop – 5.5 Asts]
- Russell currently averages 6.9 assists per game through the regular season. In the first game of this series, he only recorded four assists.
- However, he recorded 8 assists against Philly back on March 28th and he only played 27 minutes in that game.
- Russell is the wild card of Brooklyns team. When he is playing very well, the team is as well. Conversely, when Russell struggles, Brooklyn tends to struggle as a whole.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Russell tonight for 85 points on Thrive.
Jimmy Butler: [Prop – 31.5 Pts + Rebs + Asts]
- Butler was firing on all cylinders in game one of this series where he put up 36 points and 9 rebounds in 38 minutes of action.
- He can be very scoring dependent on most nights. Embiid’s injury will actually benefit him on the offensive side of things. There is a very good chance that Embiid will have limited minutes again tonight as Philly doesn’t want to overuse him this early.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Butler tonight for 100 points on Thrive.
Montrezl Harrell: [Prop – 1.5 Blks + Stls]
- Harrell averaged 2.2 (Blks + Stls) per game through 82 games this year.
- In game 1 of this series, Harrell racked up 2 blocks and 2 steals in 29 minutes of action.
- Back on April 4th against Golden State ( in the regular season), Harrell racked up 1 block and 1 steal in 31 minutes of action.
- He is a very aggressive defensive player which is why he averages more than 2 blocks + Steals per game off the bench.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Harrell tonight for 110 points on Thrive.
Patrick Beverley: [Prop – 4.5 Asts]
- Beverly is the kind of player who has a specific role within the offense for the Clippers. His job is to play great defense and be a playmaker on the offensive end.
- He averaged 3.8 assists per game during the season 78 games played.
- In game one of this series between Golden State and Los Angeles, Beverly racked up 7 assists in 31 minutes of action.
- He has recorded at least 5 assists in 6 out of his last 8 appearances. The OVER is occuring at a 75 percent rate during that span.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Beverly tonight for 110 points on Thrive.
Draymond Green: [Prop – 13.5 rebs + Asts]
- Draymond Green recorded 14 (Rebs + Asts) in game one of this playoff series against the Clippers.
- He averaged 14.2 (Rebs + Asts) per game through 66 games this season.
- Back on April 7th, Green racked up 19 (Rebs + Asts) against the Clippers in just 29 minutes of action.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Green tonight for 105 points on Thrive.
Spencer Dinwiddie: [Prop – 14.5 Pts]
- Dinwiddie scored 18 points in 32 minutes of action in game one of the series between Brooklyn & Philly.
- He averaged 16.8 points per game this season through 68 games played.
- He will continue to get 30+ minutes moving forward and will be one of the top three scoring options on the floor at all times.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Dinwiddie tonight for 95 points on Thrive.
Joel Embiid: [Prop – 1.5 Blks]
- Embiid is a tough play tonight because no one really knows how many minutes he will receive. Philly lost in game one so the fire has already been lit in the back of their minds.
- They need to protect their home-court tonight and it will start with Embiid’s rim protecting ability.
- In game one of this series, Embiid recorded 5 blocks in just 24 minutes of action.
- If he can play just 20 minutes tonight, the OVER is likely going to occur.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Embiid tonight for 80 points on Thrive.
JJ reddick: [Prop – 5.5 Rebs + Asts]
- Reddick was absolutely shut down in game one of this series and was held to just 5 points and 1 rebound in 22 minutes of action.
- The reason I am not worried about this lackluster performance is because Reddick just played Brooklyn back on April 28th and put up 18 points, 3 rebounds, and 3 assists in 30 minutes of action.
- I think game one was a fluke for him and he will get back on track tonight as Philly tries to even the series.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Reddick tonight for 95 points on Thrive.
Ben Simmons: [Prop – 26.5 Pts + Asts]
- During the regular season, Simmons averaged 24.7 (Pts + Asts) per game through 81 games.
- He has failed to hit the OVER against Brooklyn at 26.5 (Pts + Asts) the last two times they have played. In fact, game one was horrible for Simmons as he was held to just 9 points and 3 assists in 32 minutes of action.
Final Thought: Take the UNDER on Simmons tonight for 95 points on Thrive.
Lou williams: [Prop – 20.5 Pts]
- Williams dropped 25 points in game one against Golden State in 31 minutes of action.
- He averaged exactly 20 points per game off the bench this season through 75 total appearances.
- He is a scoring machine and can do it in so many ways. He can shoot, he can drive, and he knows EXACTLY how to get to the free throw line.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Williams tonight for 90 points on Thrive.
Jarrett Allen: [Prop – 7.5 Rebs]
- Allen has only played 9 minutes in game one of this series and was held to just 2 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 block.
- It appears that Brooklyn likes Ed Davis in the head to head matchup with opposing center Joel Embiid. For that reason, I will not be taking the OVER on Allen until things are more clear.
Final Thought: Take the UNDER on Allen tonight for 90 points on Thrive.
Danilo Gallinari: [Prop – 6.5 Rebs]
- Gallinari grabbed 8 rebounds in game one of this series against Golden State. However, he only averages 6.1 rebounds per game through the regular season.
- He has recorded at least 7 rebounds in 7 out of his last 12 games. This means the OVER is occuring at a 58 percent rate in that span.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Gallinari tonight for 105 points on Thrive.
Kevin Durant: [Prop – 25.5 Pts]
- Durant is a tough pick tonight because his prop only deals with points. He averaged 26.1 points per game through 79 regular season games this year.
- In the first game of the series, Durant racked up 23 points. In fact, Durant has only scored more than 26 points in 5 out of his last 21 games. The UNDER is happening at a 76 percent rate during that span.
Final Thought: Take the UNDER on Durant tonight for 95 points on Thrive.
Andre Iguodala: [Prop – 3.5 Asts]
- Iguodala was great in the series opener against the Clippers where he recorded 8 points, 6 rebounds, 6 assists, 3 blocks, and 2 steals in just 26 minutes of action.
- He has recorded at least 4 assists in 9 out of his last 18 games. This means the OVER and UNDER is occuring at a 50 percent rate during that span.
Final Thought: I will be avoiding this pick tonight in most formats. However, in one tournament lineup, I will pick the OVER for 115 points on Thrive.
Klay Thompson: [Prop – 2.5 Rebs]
- In the last 68 minutes (two games) that Thompson has played the Clippers, he has only recorded 2 combined rebounds.
- He averaged 3.9 rebounds per game through 79 games played in the regular season.
- In game one of the series, Klay recorded just 1 rebound in 36 minutes of action.
Final Thought: Do not go crazy with this pick, but take the UNDER in a couple of lineups for 125 points on Thrive.
‘Stay Away From’ Bin:
Stephen Curry: [Prop – 38.5 Pts + Rebs + Asts]
- Curry was on fire in the series opener where he recorded a whopping 38 points, 15 rebounds, and 7 assists in 36 minutes of action.
- He shot 8-12 from behind the arc in this one which gave him 24 of his 38 total points. He is lucky he was able to shoot this well because his fellow splash brother had a rough night with just 12 points in 36 minutes of action.
Final Thought: I am going to avoid this pick tonight. Despite how well Curry played in game one of this series, he recorded 15 rebounds which is outrageous for him. He also drained 8 threes as well which may not be very unordinary for Curry, but that is tough to replicate two nights in a row.
DeMarcus Cousins: [Prop – 20.5 Pts + Asts]
- Cousins had a solid outing in the first game against the Clippers where he put up 9 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists, and 1 steal in 21 minutes of action.
- The Warriors don’t need Cousins to play a ton of minutes right now because the Clippers are not playing big lineups.
Final Thought: I will be avoiding this pick tonight on Thrive because it is a serious toss-up. If it were rebounds and points, I would be all over it.
Caris LeVert: [Prop – 1.5 Stls]
- LeVert averaged 1.1 steals per game through 40 appearances on the season.
- He has only recorded 2 or more steals in 4 out of his last 25 games. That means the UNDER is taking place at a 84 percent rate during that span.
Final Thought: Avoid this pick in your tournament lineups tonight. However, if you are looking to play in a double up lobby tonight, use the UNDER on this pick for 80 points on Thrive.