What’s up everybody? If you’re looking for some advantages on ThriveFantasy tonight, you’ve come to the right place. This article will break down every prop, for ten players, by four different categories. Top Picks, Value Picks, Risky Picks, & the infamous ‘Stay Away From Bin’. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the BRKDWN!
New to Thrive? Don’t miss the opportunity to #PropUp with ThriveFantasy. A BRAND NEW product rethinking DFS & Player Props. Sign up TODAY with our link and they’ll match a $10 deposit dollar-for-dollar. Promo Code: BRKDWN
Game 5: Series tied (2-2)
The Philadelphia 76ers @ The Toronto Raptors – At 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time
Game 5: Series Tied (2-2)
The Portland Trail Blazers @ The Denver Nuggets – At 10:30 P.M. Eastern Time
NBA ThriveFantasy Picks
Tobias Harris: [Prop – 7.5 Rebs]
- Tobias Harris averaged 7.9 rebounds per game during the regular season through 82 games played.
- He has played in 9 playoff games so far this year. During that span, Harris has recorded 8 or more assists in 6 out of those 9 games. That means the OVER on tonight’s prop is occuring at a 66 percent rate during the playoffs.
- Tonight you only get a total of 5 picks. Harris is very valuable because the OVER is worth 110 points on Thrive.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Harris tonight for 110 points on Thrive.
Marc Gasol: [Prop – 0.5 Blks]
- This might just be my favorite pick of the entire night on Thrive. Gasol has played in 9 playoff games for the Raptors so far this postseason and recorded at least 1 block in 5 of those games.
- Another thing to note is the simple fact that Gasol is beginning to play some heavy minutes. In fact, he is now averaging 32 minutes per game during this series against Philly. Conversely, in their previous series which was against Orlando, Gasol was only playing 25 minutes per game.
- He is getting more action on the court which should lead to him recording at least 1 block tonight.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Gasol tonight for 115 points on Thrive.
Kawhi Leonard: [Prop – 41.5 Pts + Rebs]
- Kawhi has played 4 games against Philly this series and is averaging a whopping 47 (Pts + Rebs) per game during that span.
- He has recorded the OVER on tonight’s prop in 3 out of 4 games in this series. To be honest, he is looking like an MVP out there against Philly.
- Below is Kawhi’s last 4 games:w
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Kawhi tonight for 100 points on Thrive.
Enes Kanter: [Prop – 25.5 Pts + Rebs + Asts]
- Kanter has played a crucial role for the Trail Blazers during the playoffs in place of starting center Jusuf Nurkic.
- Kanter has played in 4 playoff games against Denver and is currently averaging 26.5 (Pts + Rebs + Asts) per game.
- Kanter is coming off his worst game in the playoffs where he was held to just 5 points but still grabbed 10 rebounds. I expect him to have a nice turn-around game tonight.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Kanter tonight for 100 points on Thrive.
Jimmy Butler: [Prop – 20.5 Pts]
- In 4 regular season games against Toronto, Butler averaged 22.75 points per game. During the course of the entire season, Butler was able to average 18.7 points per game through 65 regular season games.
- Butler has played 4 games in this series and is currently averaging 22.75 points per game during that span. In those 4 games, he has recorded the OVER on tonight’s prop in 3 out of 4 games. Making the OVER occur at a 75 percent rate during that span.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Butler tonight for 95 points on Thrive.
Damian Lillard: [Prop – 34.5 Pts + Asts]
- Lillard appeared in 81 regular season games this year and was able to average 32.7 (Pts + Asts) per game.
- Through the first 4 games of this series with Denver, Lillard is averaging 33.5 (Pts + Asts) per game. So the season long average is right around what he is currently producing.
- When you individually break the games down, Lillard hit the OVER on tonight’s prop in 3 out of the 4 games. Making the OVER occur at a 75 percent rate during that span.
Final Thought: I am not crazy excited about this pick tonight because it’s an away game for Lillard. One away game Lillard killed it. The other one, he kinda disappeared. With that being said, I will be taking the OVER on Lillard tonight for 95 points on Thrive.
Jamal Murray: [Prop – 20.5 Pts]
- Murray has played in 11 playoff games already and hit the OVER in 7 of those outings. That means the OVER is occuring at a 64 percent rate during that span.
- In fact, Murray has scored at least 21 points in 6 out of his last 8 games. Making the OVER occur at a 75 percent rate.
- At the end of the day, I am beginning to really like Jamal Murray because he is a very versatile guard that many people overlook.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Jamal Murray tonight for 90 points on Thrive.
Nikola Jokic: [Prop – 24.5 PTs]
- Jokic only scored 25 or more points in 4 out of the 11 playoff games he’s appeared in this postseason. That means the UNDER is occuring at a 64 percent rate during that span.
- He only averaged 19.9 points per game during the regular season through 81 games played.
- There is no denying that Jokic is Denver’s best player and he can be one of the most dominant big men in the league at times. His ability to pass, shoot, and even dribble when he needs to makes for a lethal combo.
Final Thought: Take the UNDER on Jokic tonight for 95 points on Thrive.
Joel Embiid: [Prop – 3.5 Asts]
- Embiid has played Toronto a total of 8 times this season and averages roughly 3.6 (Asts) per game against them.
- During the playoffs, Embiid has played in 8 games and hit the OVER on tonight’s prop in 4 of them.
- I can see this prop going either way tonight. Either Embiid will be a monster and score a ton tonight; Or, I can see Toronto collapsing on him downlow which will force Embiid to dish it to shooters.
Final Thought: I am not all in on this pick tonight because there is a outside chance he gets the OVER. However, this is a great tournament play tonight given the high value for the UNDER.
‘Stay Away From’ Bin:
CJ McCollum: [Prop – 8.5 Rebs + Asts]
- McCollum finds himself in the ‘Stay Away From’ bin tonight because of how his prop is positioned tonight. Unfortunately his prop is dealing with just rebounds and assists tonight.
- Out of the four games he’s played against Denver this series, he has hit the OVER in 2 of those games. Overall, McCollum has played Denver 7 times this season and hit the UNDER in 4 of those games. Meaning the UNDER is occuring at a 57 percent rate during that span.
Final Thought: Part of me wants to try and work with the OVER tonight because of the value there. However, there are no trends or historical data that actually back that thought up.