What’s up everybody? If you’re looking for some advantages on Thrivefantasy tonight, you’ve come to the right place. This article will break down every prop, for ten players, by four different categories. Top Picks, Value Picks, Risky Picks, & the infamous ‘Stay Away From Bin’. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the BRKDWN!
New to Thrive? Don’t miss the opportunity to #PropUp with ThriveFantasy. A BRAND NEW product rethinking DFS & Player Props. Sign up TODAY with our link and they’ll match a $10 deposit dollar-for-dollar. Promo Code: BRKDWN
NBA ThriveFantasy Picks
Stephen Curry: [Prop – 26.5 Pts]
- Curry has played the Rockets 5 times this season and has only recorded the OVER on tonight’s prop in 1 of those games. The game he did get the OVER dates all the way back to February 23rd where he finished with 35 points. (29 in regulation not including Overtime).
- Curry is shooting very poorly over the first two games of this series shooting only 6-23 from behind the 3-point line. With tonight’s game being played in Houston, I don’t think his chances get any better.
Final Thought: Take the UNDER on Curry tonight for 105 points on Thrive.
Kevin Durant: [Prop – 37.5 Pts + Rebs]
- It’s no secret that Durant has been on fire over his past few games. In fact he has hit the OVER on tonight’s prop in 5 out of his last 6 games. That means the OVER is occuring at an 80 percent rate during that span.
- In fact, Durant has appeared in 3 away games through the post season so far and hit the OVER in each outing.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Durant tonight for 100 points on Thrive.
Clint Capela: [Prop – 12.5 Rebs + Asts]
- Capella has played the Warriors a total of 6 times this season and is currently averaging 12.5 rebounds per game against them. He also averaged 1.1 assists per game against them over those 6 games.
- He hasn’t hit the OVER on the prop tonight in either game so far in the series. I fully understand that without Cousins playing for the Warriors, Capela’s usage will naturally go down due to the use of smaller lineups.
- Despite missing the OVER in the first two games, home court advantage will go a long way with Capela tonight. I’m betting he protects the paint and racks up the rebounds.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Capela tonight for 95 points on Thrive.
P.J. Tucker: [Prop – 0.5 Blks]
- Tucker played the Warriors 4 times during the regular season and recorded at least 1 block in three of those games.
- What I really like about the prop is that he just needs one block and he’ll be rewarded with the second highest point value of the night.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on P.J. Tucker tonight for 120 points on Thrive. This is a tournament play and not for double up lobbies.
Klay Thompson: [Prop – 4.5 Rebs]
- Thompson is an interesting prospect on Thrive tonight because he isn’t known for his rebounding. However, he has recorded the OVER on this prop in 2 out of his last three games during the playoffs.
- Houston is an outside shooting team, there is no denying that. In a way, that should increase Thompsons chances of getting more rebounds due to long rebounds.
- He racked up 4 rebounds in game 1 of the series. Then he grabbed 5 rebounds in game 2 of the series.
Final Thought: I know that Klay is not known for his rebounding but I am willing to gamble on the OVER tonight because 115 points for the OVER is very valuable.
Chris Paul: [Prop – 24.5 Pts + Asts]
- Paul has appeared in 7 playoff games so far and has recorded the OVER on tonight’s prop just once.
- During the regular season Paul had a memorable game against Golden State when he racked up 17 assists and scored 23 points. However, Harden didn’t play that night.
- I like the value on this pick for tonight because it’s worth 110 points. After all, Paul only averaged 23.8 (Pts + Asts) per game on the regular season.
Final Thought: Take the UNDER on Paul tonight for 110 points on Thrive.
Eric Gordon: [Prop – 17.5 Pts]
- Gordon is a great play on Thrive tonight because the ‘over’ carries plenty of value.
- He played the Warriors 5 times this season and hit the OVER on tonight’s prop in 2 of those games.
- Gordon scored exactly 17 points in two seperate regular season games against Golden State. Both games were at home and that is where the series is going tonight for Houston.
- Seeing that Houston is down 2-0 right now, I say Gordon steps up and scores 20+ points tonight.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Gordon tonight for 110 points on Thrive.
Andre Iguodala: [Prop – 0.5 Stls]
- This is a tough prop tonight because the OVER is very intriguing because Iguodala has played no less than 32 minutes in both games this series. That is plenty of time for him to rack up 1 steal for the OVER.
- He has played in 8 playoff games so far this postseason and has recorded at least 1 steal in four of them.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Iguodala tonight for 75 points on Thrive. This is the perfect play for a double up lobby. Take note that you won’t take down any tournaments tonight with this pick on the OVER. The value simply isn’t there.
‘Stay Away From’ Bin:
Draymond Green: [Prop – 7.5 Asts]
- Green is in the ‘Stay Away From’ bin tonight because this prop is a real toss-up. I would seriously have to flip a coin as to whether or not thee over/under happens here.
- Green has played in 8 playoff games so far and has hit the OVER in 4 of those games. It’s a dead even split there.
- Green has played the Rockets 5 times this season and only hit the OVER at 7.5 (Asts) in 2 of those games.
Final Thought: Avoid this pick on Thrive tonight.
James Harden: [Prop – 49.5 Pts + Rebs + Asts]
- Harden also lands in the ‘stay away from’ bin tonight because tonight’s prop is extremely high. Harden has faced the Warriors 5 times this season and only hit the OVER on this prop in one of those outings.
- On the other side of things, Houston is down 2-0 in this series so Harden is going to give it his all tonight. We all know what he is capable of. He could even drop 50 points alone tonight. I’m just not willing to gamble on this either way.
Final Thought: Avoid this pick on Thrive tonight.