What’s up everybody? If you’re looking for some advantages on Thrivefantasy tonight, you’ve come to the right place. This article will break down every prop, for 15 to 20 players, by four different categories: Top Picks, Value Picks, Risky Picks, and the infamous ‘Stay Away From Bin’. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the BRKDWN!
New to Thrive? Don’t miss the opportunity to #PropUp with Thrive Fantasy. A BRAND NEW product rethinking DFS & Player Props. Sign up TODAY with our link and they’ll match a $10 deposit dollar-for-dollar. Promo Code: BRKDWN
NBA ThriveFantasy Picks
Eric Bledsoe: [Prop – 4.5 Asts]
- Bledsoe currently averages 5.5 assists per game through 76 games played on the season.
- He has recorded at least five assists in 17 out of his last 23 outings. During that span, the OVER is taking place at a whopping 74 percent rate.
- Back on March 17, Bledsoe recorded 6 assists against Philadelphia.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Bledsoe tonight for 85 points on Thrive.
Jimmy Butler: [Prop – 0.5 Stls]
- Butler currently averages 1.9 steals per game through 64 games played on the season.
- He has recorded at least one steal in 18 out of his last 23 games. The OVER is taking place at a ridiculous 78 percent during that span.
- The fact that the OVER is worth 115 points makes this one of the more attractive picks on the entire slate tonight.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Butler tonight for 115 points on Thrive.
Collin Sexton: [Prop – 18.5 Pts]
- Sexton is a great play on Thrive tonight as Cleveland gets set to take on Sacramento.
- Sexton currently averages 16.6 points per game but has been increasing that number as the season has gone on.
- He is going to see all the playing time he can manage over the last few games as cleveland has no shot at a playoff spot.
- He has recorded at least 19 points in 12 out of his last 13 outings. That means the OVER is happening at a 92 percent rate during that span.
Draymond Green: [Prop – 8.5 Pts]
- Green only averages 7.2 points per game on the season through 62 games played.
- He has failed to score more than nine points in a single game against L.A. this season. They have played three times already and his best output was five points.
Final Thought: Take the UNDER on Green tonight for 100 points on Thrive.
Rajon Rondo: [Prop – 4.5 Rebs]
- Rondo has recorded five or more rebounds in 16 out of his last 24 outings. The OVER is happening at a 66 percent rate during that span.
- He has recorded at least five rebounds in 9 out of his last 11 games.
- The one thing that scares me on this game is the lack of talent the Lakers are bringing to the table.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Rondo for 95 points on Thrive.
Tobias Harris: [Prop – 25.5 Pts + Rebs]
- Harris currently averages 28.3 (Pts + Rebs) per game on the season through 79 games. He has scored 20+ points alone in each of his last three outings.
- He has recorded the OVER at 25.5 (Pts + Rebs) in 16 out of his last 25 outings. That means the OVER is happening at a 64 percent rate.
- Embiid has missed the last three games due to rest purposes. He may take the floor tonight which would limit some of Harris’s value. If it weren’t for Embiid, I would be all over this pick.
Final Thought: Pick the OVER on Harris tonight for 105 points on Thrive.
Giannis Antetokounmpo: [Prop – 27.5 Pts]
- Antetokounmpo averages 27.6 points per game on the season through 71 games played.
- He has scored at least 28 points in 11 out of his last 20 outings on the season. That means the OVER is taking place at a 55 percent rate during that span.
- Giannis has played Philadelphia two previous times on the season and he racked up 32 and 52 points respectively in those outings.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on the Greek Freak tonight for 95 points on Thrive.
Buddy Hield: [Prop 2.5 Asts]
- Hield currently averages 2.5 assists per game on the season through 78 games played.
- He has recorded at least three assists in 14 out of his last 25 games. Which translates to a 56 percent success rate for the OVER during that span.
- He only recorded two assists against Cleveland earlier in the season, but it was over three months ago when that took place.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Hield tonight for 85 points on Thrive.
Klay Thompson: [Prop – 1.5 Blks + Stls]
- Klay is a great play tonight given his prop and the point value that’s associated with the OVER.
- He currently averages 1.7 (Blks + Stls) over the course of the season through 75 games.
- He has only recorded the OVER in eight out of his last 23 appearances which leads to a success rate of 35 percent for the OVER in that span.
- The reason why I like this pick is because L.A. is without their core. There are going to be sloppy moments throughout this game, and a great defensive player like Klay Thompson will benefit.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Klay tonight for 115 points on Thrive.
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: [Prop – 13.5 Pts]
- Caldwell-Pope is one of the few original starters for this Lakers team that is still on the court as the regular season begins to wind down.
- He has been great over his last eight games and is actually averaging 20 points per game in that span.
- The Lakers are depleted at almost every position due to injuries so look for Pope to continue and pick up on that slack.
Khris Middleton: [Prop – 5.5 Rebs]
- He currently averages 6.1 rebounds per game on the season through 74 games played.
- However, he has missed Milwaukee’s last two games with a groin injury. He is expected to play tonight, but it remains to be seen how efficient he will be.
- He has played Philadelphia twice on the season so far and was able to record four rebounds in one game; followed by a seven rebound effort.
- He has recorded six or more rebounds in 14 out of his last 23 outings. That translates to a 60 percent success rate for the OVER during that span.
Final Thought: Take the OVER tonight on Middleton for 105 points on Thrive. I would avoid the pick all together, or simply play the OVER.
Willie Cauley-Stein: [Prop – 0.5 Blks]
- Cauley-Stein currently averages 0.6 blocks per game on the season through 78 appearances.
- He has only recorded one or more block in eight out of his last 25 outings. This translates to a success rate of 68 percent for the UNDER in that span.
- However, he only needs on block to get himself 115 points. I definitely can’t say whether or not a guy that is 7-feet tall will get a block or not. The OVER is worth a lot so I might use this pick in tournament lineups as a differentiator.
Final Thought: Avoid this pick or take the OVER tonight for 115 points. If you are playing in double-up lobbies tonight on Thrive, this is not the pick you want.
Marvin Bagley III: [Prop – 7.5 Rebs]
- Bagley is currently averaging 7.3 rebounds per game on the season through 59 appearances.
- He has recorded at least eight rebounds in 10 of his last 15 outings. Both of these teams have nothing to play for tonight so it is very likely that the younger players get some extended run.
- The one time Bagley played Cleveland this season, he was only able to rack up one rebound in 25 minutes of action.
Final Thought: Everything points ot the OVER happening tonight for 110 points. He has proven to be a much better rebounder as the season has gone along. However, that game where he only recorded one rebound against Cleveland earlier in the year is making me think twice.
Kevin Durant: [Prop – 11.5 Rebs + Asts]
- Durant currently averages 12.2 (Rebs + Asts) per game on the season through 75 games played.
- With the Lakers being completely out of the playoffs and LeBron James being shut down for the season, they don’t really have a very competitive team left.
- Kuzma’s status is up in the air tonight with an ankle injury. No Brandon Ingram either.
- On paper, the Warriors should demolish L.A. tonight which should lead to a lot of rest for the starters.
Final Thought: No LeBron, no Ingram, and maybe no Kuzma. There is no way the Lakers are going to be competitive tonight. With that being said, I am avoiding Durant tonight.
‘Stay Away From’ Bin:
JJ Redick: [Prop – 5.5 Rebs + Asts]
- Reddick only averages 5.1 (Rebs + Asts) per game on the season through 74 total games played.
- He has recorded six or more (Rebs + Asts) in 10 out of his last 24 games. This means the UNDER is happening at a 58 percent rate during that span.
- Back on March 17, Reddick racked up 19 points, 0 rebounds, and 0 assists against Milwaukee. Failing to record a single rebound or assist.
Final Thought: Take the UNDER on Reddick tonight or avoid the pick all together because it’s only worth 90 points.
Ben Simmons: [Prop – 24.5 Pts + Asts]
- Simmons currently averages 24.9 (Pts + Asts) per game on the year through 78 games played.
- He has only recorded 25+ points in 11 out of his last 24 appearances. The OVER is taking place at a 46 percent rate during that span. Back on March 17, against Milwaukee, Simmons was held to eight points and nine assists in 34 minutes of action.
- The prop is right around his season average. The UNDER definitely has the edge on paper going into this game.
Final Thought: Avoid this pick tonight on Thrive. Simmons is too up and down as a player right now so I don’t want to use my money on him.
Kevin Love: [Prop – 31.5 Pts + Rebs + Asts]
- Love is a tough play tonight because he is more than capable of getting this OVER with ease.
- However, he has missed the last two games for the Cavaliers due to a shoulder injury. The Cavs are playing for nothing right now and only have 4 games left on the season. There is no real reason to give Love a ton of run right now in hopes to preserve him.
Final Thought: I have too many questions about Love tonight which is driving me away from him on Thrive. In reality, he doesn’t even need to play 30 minutes to achieve the OVER on this prop. Conversely, Cleveland has nothing to prove or play for tonight. Both of these teams are out of the playoffs already.
De’Aaron Fox: [Prop – 21.5 Pts + Rebs]
- Fox currently averages 21.0 (Pts + Rebs) per game through 78 games played on the season.
- The one big question I have in regards to Fox is his playing time. He only played 23 minutes against Houston in his most recent game.
- Back on Dec. 7, Fox racked up 30 points and two rebounds against Cleveland in only 29 minutes of action.
- If Fox plays 25 minutes in tonight’s game, I’m giving him the OVER. However, if he only plays around 20 minutes then it gets a lot more difficult to say the OVER will happen with ease.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Fox for 100 points or avoid the pick all-together.
DeMarcus Cousins: [Prop – 29.5 Pts + Rebs + Asts]
- Cousins currently averages 27.7 (Pts + Rebs + Asts) on the season through 27 games played.
- Cousins is in a similar situation that Durant is in. I know he can get the OVER on most nights given the prop; however, L.A. is missing two of their best players and might be without their third best.
- A couple players on Golden State are going to have a big night tonight in limited time. It’s just tough to say it will be Cousins.
Final Thought: Avoid this pick.