What’s up everybody? If you’re looking for some advantages on Thrive Fantasy tonight, you’ve come to the right place. This article will break down every prop, for 18 players, by four different categories. Top Picks, Value Picks, Risky Picks, & the infamous ‘Stay Away From Bin’. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the BRKDWN!
New to Thrive? Don’t miss the opportunity to #PropUp with ThriveFantasy. A BRAND NEW product rethinking DFS & Player Props. Sign up TODAY with our link and they’ll match a $10 deposit dollar-for-dollar. Promo Code: BRKDWN
NBA ThriveFantasy Picks
Nikola Vucevic: [Prop – 31.5 Pts + Rebs]
- Vucevic currently averages 32.5 (Pts + Rebs) per game on the season through 76 games played.
- He has racked up at least 32 (Pts + Rebs) in 15 out of his last 25 games. The OVER is happening at a 60 percent rate during that span.
- He played Indiana back on March 2nd and recorded 27 points and 8 rebounds which easily got him the over.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Vucevic tonight for 100 points.
Thaddeus Young: [Prop – 9.5 Rebs + Asts]
- Young is one of my favorite picks of the night on Thrive. He currently averages 8.9 (Rebs + Asts) per game through 76 games on the season.
- He has played Orlando three times this season and recorded the OVER at this number each time.
- He has recorded the OVER at 9.5 (Rebs + Asts) in 16 out out of his last 25 appearances. The OVER is happening at a 64 percent rate during that span.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Young tonight for 105 points.
Damian Lillard: [Prop – 33.5 Pts + Asts]
- Lillard averages 33 (Pts + Asts) per game on the season through 75 games.
- C.J. McCollum has been sidelined with an injury for the last 6 games. During that span, Lillard is averaging 38.5 (Pts + Asts) per game.
- Back on March 23rd against Detroit, Lillard racked up 37 (Pts + Asts).
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Lillard tonight for 100 points.
Jonas Valanciunas: [Prop – 10.5 Rebs]
- Valanciunas has been averaging 16 rebounds per game over his last 5 outings.
- He has gotten the OVER in each of those 5 games as well.
- He should be able to dominate the boards tonight against the rookie Deandre Ayton.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Valanciunas tonight for 105 points.
Andrew Wiggins: [Prop – 25.5 Pts + Rebs + Asts]
- Wiggins is an awesome play tonight on thrive because the OVER is worth 110 points on Thrive.
- He has scored 20+ points alone in each of his last 5 outings.
- Earlier in the year Wiggins and company struggled mightily against Philly. However, embiid went off for 31 points and 13 rebounds in that game but he has already been ruled out tonight.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Wiggins tonight for 110 points.
Blake Griffin: [Prop – 36.5 Pts + Rebs + Asts]
- Griffin currently averages 37.5 (Pts + Rebs + Asts) per game on the season through 73 games played.
- He just played Portland last week and was able to rack up 27 points, 6 assists, and 2 rebounds in 35 minutes of action.
- He has only recorded more than 37 (Pts + Rebs + Asts) in 2 out of his last 10 games. The OVER is happening at a measly 20 percent during that span.
Final Thought: Take the UNDER on Griffin tonight for 105 points.
Tobias Harris: [Prop – 21.5 Pts + Asts]
- I’m giving Harris some value tonight because Joel Embiid is slated to miss tonight’s action for rest purposes. That automatically means there will be a plethora of opportunities for guys like Harris to take more shots and have more looks.
- He currently averages 23 (Pts + Asts) per game through 76 games this season.
- Harris has recorded at least 22 (Pts + Asts) in 3 out of his last 7 games. Meaning the OVER is happening at a 42 percent rate.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Harris tonight for 100 points
Ben Simmons: [Prop – 13.5 Rebs + Asts]
- Simmons is a great value play tonight and is in a similar boat to Tobias Harris because Embiid is resting tonight. More rebounds are going to become available for Simmons tonight and he already averages 8.8 a game.
- On the season, Simmons averages 16.6 (Rebs + Asts) per game through 75 games played.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Simmons tonight for 95 points.
Mike Conley: [Prop – 22.5 Pts]
- Conley currently averages 20.9 points per game on the season through 69 games played.
- He is currently averaging 23.3 points per game over his last 20 appearances.
- He played Phoenix twice this season and only combined for 30 points total. He hit the UNDER in both of those games as well.
Final Thought: Take the UNDER on Conley tonight for 105 points.
Devin Booker: [Prop – 32.5 Pts + Rebs]
- Booker has scored 50+ points alone in each of his last two games.
- In fact, Booker is averaging 34.8 points per game over his last ten games alone.
- On the season, Booker averages 33.2 (Pts + Rebs) per game through 61 games played.
Final Thought: Everything points to the OVER tonight for 100 points.
Buddy Hield: [Prop – 21.5 Pts]
- Hield averages 20.9 points per game on the season through 75 games played.
- He has played Houston twice so far this year and scored 20 points and 23 points in those games respectively.
- He has scored at least 22 points in 8 out of his last 15 outings. The OVER is happening at a 53 percent rate during that span.
- However, he has only scored 22 or more points in 12 out of his last 25 games. The OVER is only happening at a 48 percent rate during that span.
Final Thought: Take the UNDER on Hield for 105 points. The numbers all point to him finishing with around 20 points tonight. It is too close of a call to definitively say the OVER or UNDER will happen tonight. Don’t go crazy with this pick tonight, but the UNDER is definitely worth a look.
James Harden: [Prop – 6.5 Asts]
- Harden has recorded at least 7 assists in 11 out of his last 24 games. That means the UNDER is happening at a 54 percent rate during that span.
- He currently averages 7.4 assists per game on the season.
- Harden recorded 8 assists in the first head to head match-up with Sacramento this season and then only 1 assist in the second game.
Final Thought: This is a very close call either way tonight for Harden. The numbers are right around 50/50 for the UNDER and OVER. I will most likely be avoiding this pick but I might take the UNDER in a few tournament lineups because it’s worth 115 points on Thrive.
Goran Dragic: [Prop – 14.5 Pts]
- Dragic is just too inconsistent of a player for me to rely on tonight. He is coming off a very impressive performance vs. Dallas two nights ago where he racked up a triple double which included 23 points, 12 rebounds, and 11 assists.
- However, the game before that he was held to just 2 points and 3 assists against Orlando in 25 minutes of action.
Final thought: Avoid this pick or take the UNDER tonight. I will not go too crazy with this pick because of the inconsistency in Dragic’s overall production.
Andre Drummond: [Prop – 3.5 Blks + Stls]
- Drummond currently averages 3.3 (Blks + Stls) per game on the season.
- He only recorded 1 block and 1 steal against Portland in their match-up last week in 38 minutes of action.
- He has only recorded the OVER for this prop in 10 out of his last 25 games played. This means the OVER is happening at a low 40 percent rate during that span.
Final Thought: Take the OVER on Drummond tonight for 115 points. However, do not go too crazy with this pick. I only like it because the point value for the OVER is 115 points.
‘Stay Away From’ Bin:
Chris Paul: [Prop – 5.5 Rebs]
- Paul currently averages 4.6 rebounds per game on the season through 52 games played.
- He has played Sacramento twice this season and only combines for 6 total rebounds in those games.
- He has recorded 6 or more rebounds in 11 out of his last 23 games. The UNDER is happening at a 47 percent rate during that span.
Final Thought: I would avoid this pick because I can easily see the OVER happening tonight for Paul. However, the numbers all point to the UNDER occurring tonight. For those reasons, I will be avoiding this pick.
Kyle Lowry: [Prop – 8.5 Asts]
- Kawhi Leonard has already been ruled out for rest purposes tonight. The Raptors are pretty much set as the 2nd seed in the east and it would take a miracle to go up or down a spot.
- Lowry just faced Chicago four nights ago and was held to just 6 assists in 21 minutes of action.
- His playing time is very low at the moment as well. He hasn’t played more than 30 minutes in a game since March 10th.
Final Thought: I am going to avoid this pick tonight all together. Toronto doesn’t have all that much to play for and Kawhi is already resting. I can see the OVER happening, but it’s not all that appealing.
Deandre Ayton: [Prop – 1.5 Asts]
- When I first saw this prop I was thinking to myself, “That’s an easy OVER’. However, Ayton only averages 1.8 assists per game on the season.
- He has only recorded 2 or more assists in 9 out of his last 24 games. The UNDER is happening at a 64 percent rate during that span.
Final Thought: I simply don’t want to put money on a prop where a guy only needs to record two assists. The prop isn’t a high enough number for me to say the UNDER will happen. However, the prop is also low enough to warrant consideration for the OVER. For those reasons, I will avoid this pick.