Each week, I will provide the updated power rankings – based on my predictive model as originally outlined in an article I released earlier this season.
Each week, I will notate the position in power rankings for each team from the previous week – to allow our readers to see how projections adjust over the course of the season. A team moving up or down in the rankings, may not mean I changed their ranking… It could be that other teams were upgraded/downgraded accordingly.
Moving forward, this will be released on Tuesday/Wednesday of every week and will feature some commentary and highlights of the teams.
Let’s jump right into it.
- Kansas City Chiefs (LW 1, PS 2) ⇔
Chiefs drop to the Raiders but are projected +0.12 more wins than Baltimore in my metrics.
- Baltimore Ravens (LW 2, PS 1)⇔
Baltimore manhandled their division foe, and they should roll over the Eagles with their big test coming in week 7 versus Piffsburgh.
- Green Bay Packers (LW 3, PS 16) ⇔
- Pittsburgh Steelers (LW 6, PS 12) ⇑
- Cleveland Browns (LW 10, PS 17) ⇑
- Los Angeles Rams (LW 9, PS 15) ⇑
On one hand, they beat the Football Team. On the other hand, who expected the Rams to be a top 10 team this year?
- Seattle Seahawks (LW 5, PS 11) ⇓
Some second half heroics were required to edge out Minnesota, but Seattle continues to get it done.
- New Orleans Saints (LW 7, PS 4) ⇓
- Buffalo Bills (LW 4, PS 6) ⇓
Bills got demolished by the Titans… Yet, here I am – looking for videos of Josh Allen.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW 11, PS 10) ⇑
- New England Patriots (LW 13, PS 8) ⇑
The Patriots are expected to get Cam & Gilmore back for week 6 against the Broncos.
- Arizona Cardinals (LW 15, PS 18) ⇑
- Las Vegas Raiders (LW 16, PS 25) ⇑
Are… the Raiders… good?
- Indianapolis Colts (LW 12, PS 9) ⇓
- Chicago Bears (LW 19, PS 24) ⇑
Max Kellerman does the most.
- Tennessee Titans (LW 22, PS 14) ⇑
Titans pulled off the upset, beating the Bills and COVID-19… In other news, Derrick Henry.
- San Francisco 49ers (LW 8, PS 3) ⇓
- Miami Dolphins (LW 23, PS 26) ⇑
- Minnesota Vikings (LW 20, PS 13) ⇑
- Carolina Panthers (LW 25, PS 30) ⇑
- Los Angeles Chargers (LW 17, PS 19) ⇓
- Detroit Lions (LW 21, PS 20) ⇓
- Philadelphia Eagles (LW 18, PS 7) ⇓
- Dallas Cowboys (LW 14, PS 5) ⇓
Prescott is a huge loss that cannot be understated, fortunately – the Red Rifle is back baby!
- Cincinnati Bengals (LW 26, PS 31) ⇑
This is one of the strangest clips of week 5…
- Houston Texans (LW 29, PS 23) ⇑
- Denver Broncos (LW 27, PS 22) ⇔
- Atlanta Falcons (LW 24, PS 21) ⇓
- New York Giants (LW 30, PS 29) ⇑
- Washington Football Team (LW 28, PS 28) ⇓
So… Who is their starting quarterback?
- Jacksonville Jaguars (LW 31, PS 32) ⇔
This sums up the Jaguars pretty well.
- New York Jets (LW 32, PS 27) ⇔
TeePublic is giving independent artists the opportunity to sell their designs across the globe and we have partnered with them to bring their great products to you! Check out our store for the latest t-shirts, hoodies and baby gear to support all of your favorite teams this season!